This calendar will contain a short description of events in Belgium, or in a country with Belgian emigrants, related to our Belgian Heritage. This events are added by listmembers or visitors.
Some rules must be followed, in order to have a calendar within the focus of our project.
- If you are one of the organizers of an event, linked to our Belgian Heritage
- then we suggest to enter a short description of that event on our calendar.
- Use your real name (NO alias) and an e-mail account, active until the date of the event
- And send a mail, with a short description (at least 1000 characters) of that event to:
- Prepare also a second mail, with all the details of the event,
- that you can send to anyone that contact you about this event.
- The Calendar administrator can delete events or other entries,
- that are not within the focus of the BELGIUM-ROOTS project.
- He will communicate this action to the submitter and to the Management Team (MT) of this project.