The site of our project has been created by Georges Picavet. Mid 1999 Luc Matthijs did take over this part of the project. And this group will probably be enforced with some other people in 2001. If you do like challenges, wants to work in a team and do have some time available, then you can contact us.
In any case we will limit this team to 6 persons. More will become too complex.
We have listed below the possible tasks for each of them. This could be revised, based on the real experience of those who volunteer for one of those tasks. At least two of the four tasks, at this moment done by Luc Matthijs, are available.
What we do look for is team players, who do have certain skills. What you will get is a lot of experience, ... .
- Quality Control of the Site, Team coach, ...
- Project documentation: Team section, Mail lists section, Rootsweb section, ...
- Site maintenance: upload pages, verification links, design site maps, etc ...
- Project documentation: Web Site section
Design Outline pages
- Meta-information : Collect info directly or through ST, follow-up validation, design outline pages, submit for upload, ...
- Project documentation: Infodesk section
Design Contributed data
- Data Contributions : Design pages, follow-up validation, submit for upload, ...
- Project documentation: Transit section
- Document Transcriptions (Convert to internal format, follow-up validation, upload to database, creation and maintenance query forms)
- Project documentation: Belgium-Roots Repository section
- Database design and maintenance
- Project documentation: Database section