The baptismal information was copied from the following book, held at the Lake County Public Library, Central Library, Merrillville, Indiana.DYNIX #: 1093136 (Tell City, IN Public library) AUTHOR: Manley, Kris. TITLE: Perry County, Indiana wills, divorces, St. Augustine baptismals / [compiled by] Kristine Manley, Sharon Patmore. PUBLISHER: Chrisney, Ind. : Newspaper Abstracts, 1995 DESCRIPT: 221,  p. ; 29 cm. NOTES: 1) Includes index.
- 17 Nov 1850:
- St. Mary's Church (Derby) was blessed by Rev. Kundek
- Jan 1857
- At St. Croix or head of Oil Creek" An attempt was made to start a town by name of Plaque Mine, never got over one house and one near farm house. That house was a store for some time, about one mile south of new St. Croix
- 19 Jan 1856
- Fire, Jan 19 1856, St. Joseph's Ch Crawford Co. was malitiously burnt down. John Sennenth was the man.
- 04 Oct 1885:
- Some entries may have been omitted. The [...] irregularities of dates among the entries is due to first recording the bapt. on a loose sheet to copy and copying later.
- Jun 1887
- M is abbreviation for Mary during Brassart's recordings